Cricket has become an emotion. There are many awesome online games available for cricket lovers, especially fantasy apps or games, where you can play your favorite games while sitting on your couch. And if you are a cricket lover, then you are going to love this APK named PlayerzPot.
PlayerzPot is a fantasy cricket app just like Dream11, Ballebaazi, and Jeet11. where you can use your knowledge of cricket to earn some money as well using this app. Yes, you heard it right. You can win real cash by just playing games online. The only thing you need is here, knowledge and skills.
When we talk about fantasy apps, then many names like Dream11, Myteam11, etc. come in handy, which are really great apps, but PlayerzPot is a much better app than all these. You can easily earn money in this app and can transfer the money to your bank account.
In the PlayerzPot app, you don’t need any KYC to transfer your money into your bank account. You can also complete your payments using Paytm in the PlayerzPot app. You can play not only Cricket but, many other games like football, kabaddi, etc. in the PlayerzPot app.
Playerzpot Fantasy Apk Download:
|Playerzpot Referral Code||A63E4A1C|
|Playerzpot App Download||Download Playerzpot App|
|Playerzpot Signup Bonus||₹100|
|Playerzpot Referral Bonus||10% lifetime|
|Withdrawal Option||Paytm Wallet, Bank|
Key features of PlayerzPot App
An app is considered a good app if it is user-friendly, and if we talk about PlayerzPot, then it has some features which make it a good app.
- PlayerzPot is a recently launched app and it has made a big name in fantasy apps in little time.
- This app has a unique user interface that grabs user attention. It is also very easy to understand.
- You will be getting the best head-to-head leagues in this app.
- The bonus you get while making a new account in PlayerzPot can be used to take part in leagues.
- You can also earn up to 10% money of the games played by your friends for a lifetime, by inviting them using your referral code.
- You will be getting Rs.100 as a joining bonus after creating a PlayerzPot account.
How to Signup on PlayerzPot
To play games in the PlayerzPot app, you first need to download this on your android phone. To download this, you can visit its official website. And to create a new account on the PlayerzPot app follow the steps given below:
- Download the PlayerzPot app on your android smartphone by clicking here.
[button-red url=”http://ad.admitad.com/g/zyx60i6m22a2169d0a6f256c36bdeb” target=”_self” position=”center”]Download Playerzpot Fantasy App[/button-red]
- Now install this app on your phone and allow all necessary permissions required.
- After installing the app you have to click on sign up so that you could create a new account.
- Fill in your mobile number registered on Paytm and fill email id in the required box. Now press enter.
- In the next menu box, you will be asked about the state you live in, select the right option and fill in the password you like.
- In the referral code section fill A63E4A1C or you can also fill in the code of your friends. This will get you a bonus amount of Rs. 100 which you can use to play your first league in this game.
- Now click on the register button.
- Now you will receive an OTP on your mobile number, fill that in the given box and click on get register.
- Tadda… Congrats, your PlayerzPot account has been created successfully. Now login and confirm your email id so that you could receive Rs. 100 as a bonus in your account and you could start playing.
How to create a team on PlayerzPot
Playing games in PlayerzPot is very easy. The game can be played in three modes: Matches, Safe Mode, and Tournaments. In each mode, you have to create a Cricket team of your own by choosing 11 players including a captain and a vice-captain. The performance of all these players combined will decide the winner of the match or tournament. If you don’t want to take any financial risk then the safe mode will be best for you. You can edit your team any time in PlayerzPot.
- You have to select your team in Safe Mode and then you have to join a league by clicking on the join now.
- You have to select all 11 players using your 1000 gems credit.
- All these 11 players should be including 1 Wicketkeeper, 3-5 bowlers, 3-5 batsman, and the remaining will be all-rounders.
- You have to choose any two players out of 11 as a Captain and vice-captain of your team. Then you can join the league.
- If the team you have selected performs well and managed to win then the winning prize of the league will be credited to your PlayerzPot account as a balance. You can use this money for playing more leagues or can transfer it to your Paytm or bank account.
How to withdraw money from PlayerzPot
You don’t need any type of KYC to withdraw money using Paytm from the PlayerzPot app. To withdraw the money won in leagues, you have to connect your Paytm account with your PlayerzPot account. You can transfer a minimum of Rs. 150 from your PlayerzPot account to your Paytm account.
- First, open the PlayerzPot dashboard.
- Now click on PlayerzPot wallet there.
- Then click on withdraw money option. Here you will be asked the amount. Click on “Done” after filling in the amount.
- The minimum account required for withdrawal is Rs. 150.
- The maximum withdrawal allowed per day is Rs. 30000.
- If the amount is less than Rs. 500 then 3% tax will be applied on Paytm transfers.
- KYC is needed for bank withdrawals.
PlayerzPot Refer and Earn
- You can earn up to 10% money of the games played by your friends for a lifetime, by inviting them using your referral code.
- Your friends will get RS. 100 as a signup bonus by using your referral code.
PlayerzPot Customer Care Details
If you are facing any issues with the PlayerzPot App or website, then you can contact the helpline number given below. Customer support is available from 10 AM to 7 PM.
Phone Number: 9136660701 (There is no toll-free number)
We hope that you liked the information provided in this article about PlayerzPot. If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this topic, then must share your thoughts with us in the comment box. Your feedback is precious to us.